Keep your pocketbook in tip-top shape, with a Health Savings Account from your Hometown Community Bank. With an HSA, you can save tax-free today in preparation for tomorrow's medical expenses*. Plus, an HSA gives you easy access to your funds when you need them.
Open a Health Savings Account in conjunction with a high deductible health plan, and start saving today!
- Your contributions to an HSA are tax deductible*
- Annual contribution limits (2019 IRS limits are $3,500 for individual health plans or $7,000 for family health plans)
- Addition $1,000 catch-up contribution allowed for ages 55+
- Pay for qualified medical expenses as you incur them
- End-of-year balances remain in account for future use
- Earn competitive interest, tax-free**
- Low $25 annual fee
- Free HSA debit card and checks
- Free eStatements
- Free online banking
* When used for qualified medical expenses. Consult a tax advisor.
** Annual contribution limits are set by the IRS. Consult a tax advisor.