Manage your accounts in real time.
You can check account balances, activity, transaction history, transfer funds securely and pay bills with our bill pay services free of charge!
Enroll Now Learn More
Click 'Learn More' for information on Transfers, Account Alerts, Categorized Transactions and more.
Send and Receive Messages
Communicate securely with a Hometown Community Banks Team Member.
The Online Banking system includes a secure messaging system which allows you to send or receive messages to and from the Bank.
To access the Secure Email system, log into Online Banking and click [Mail] located in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
Any message from a Bank representative will be available in your Inbox. To send a new message to a Bank representative, click on the [Compose] tab. The message will be pre-addressed to Morton Community Bank. Simply type your message and click on [Send].
Redeem your Amazing Rewards.
If you have an Amazing Account product, you can view and redeem your Amazing points by clicking on “Amazing Rewards” within the Online Banking home page. You can choose from rewards options, such as cash, gift cards and concert tickets by using your available points.
Reduce paper and securely receive your statements.
With eStatements, you can access your statement as soon as the statement is available. We provide you up to two years of statements accessible online 24/7 from your computer.
- Sign onto Online Banking.
- Click on [Profile] in the upper right hand corner.
- Click [Edit] next to Electronic Statements.
- Click the eStatements option for each account.
- Read the Terms & Conditions (Please note the 4 digit confirmation code displayed on the last page.).
- Check the box stating you have read and accepted the electronic statements Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the confirmation code obtained from the last page of the Terms & Conditions PDF document.
- Click [Save].
Once enrolled in eStatements, you will receive an email notification when your statement is available. The email will contain instructions for accessing your statement through Online Banking. For security reasons, the email will not contain a link to your statement.