Secure conventional mortgage loan financing for various types of real estate.
Morton Community Bank offers multiple loan products for home mortgage, land purchase, rental properties, and recreational land. Our dedicated Lending Team is eager to help guide you through the process.
Apply Now Check Rates Mortgage Center
You can take the first step by obtaining a pre-qualification letter confirming the amount you may be able to borrow. Once you are ready to buy, contact your Loan Officer to complete the application process.
Visit our Resources page to gain insight into the mortgage process including:
- Mortgage calculators to help create estimated payments
- Frequently asked questions regarding the loan application process and loan closing
- Glossary of terms which may be used when you purchase your home
Traditional loan products to meet your needs. Loan features include:
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM)
- Fixed rate new construction loans
- Lot Loans
- Loans for rural properties with acreage
- Fixed and adjustable rate jumbo loans
- Fixed Rate 1-4 family investment property loans
Are you ready to move forward? Click Here for Lender contact information. You can also begin by completing our online application process. After completing your application, a Community Banker will contact you.
Certain qualifications and restrictions apply. Offer of credit is subject of credit approval.