Looking to add certainty to your financial plan? Ask about the benefits of a Certificate of Deposit (CD) from your Hometown Community Bank. With a CD investment you will know your yield and maturity date up front. Plus, with the variety of terms we offer, you can tailor your maturities to fit your financial plan.
CD terms range from 3 months up to 10 years, giving you higher rates on longer terms. Get started today, with only $1,000 minimum deposit to open.
- Guaranteed return on your investment
- Earn a higher return by locking in your funds
- Terms range from 3 months up to 10 years
- No volatile markets or complicated investment choices
- Funds are FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Renew your CD at the market rate at time of renewal
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
Looking for the assurance of complete FDIC Insurance protection? Look no further than the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service® (CDARS) provided by Your Hometown Community Bank. With complete FDIC Insurance available up to $50 million, why work with multiple banks when you can work with just one?
Simplify your FDIC-insured investments, with one banking relationship and one simple monthly statement. You will wish you had known about this sooner!
Please see your local Hometown Banker for specific CDARS terms and rates. The terms and rates listed below are for regular CD accounts only and do not apply to CDARS.