Set up alerts to receive real-time notifications of activity in your account(s).
Personal online banking customers will have the ability to set up alerts within online banking or mobile banking. If you have Hometown Banks Mobile App, you simply need to update the app to take advantage of this enhanced service. If not, you can download our app by visiting the App Store or GooglePlay. Then look for the Clock Tower icon.
This alert system offers a simple and intuitive real-time alert delivery process. Alerts can be received via email, text, online banking secure inbox and push notification.
The more common alerts like low balance, debits/credits to the account, etc. will help you monitor account activity. There are also alerts that are a great tool to help protect you against fraud, account takeover and identity theft.
Online Banking Alert Setup
- Log into our online banking.
- Click [Enroll] and accept the terms & conditions.
- Click [Contact Options] to setup your email address and cell phone number.
- Click [Alert Options] and choose the alert template you want!
Mobile Banking Alert Setup
- Log into our mobile banking app.
- Click [More] at the bottom right for Apple users and top right for Android users.
- Click [Alerts] under settings.
- Turn on push notification.
- Choose the account or security alert template you would like to recieve.
- And turn on [Live Updates] to stay informed with the latest Mobile Banking news!
If you have any questions, feel free to Contact Us!