Why pay with cash when you can carry a card this rewarding? With Hometown Visa® Platinum, you get convenience, attractive rewards, and a generously low *Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
Each purchase earns you rewards -- choose between either CashBack or ScoreCard Rewards including travel, entertainment, and gifts.
*Rate is variable and determined by adding a margin to the Prime Rate.
Offer of credit is subject to credit approval.
Cash Advances/ATM: 3.0% of the amount advanced ($10.00 min - $300 max).
International Currency Fee: 1.0% for transactions involving currency exchange, 0.8% for transactions not involving currency exchange
With the ScoreCard Cash Back program, it's easy to put money back in your pocket.
For each qualified purchase* you make, you'll receive an annual Cash Back reward. The more you use your card, the greater your reward!
Here's how your Cash Back program adds up:
|Yearly Purchases||Cash Back Bonus|
|0 - $999.99
|$1,000 - $1,999.99
|$2,000 - $2,999.99
|$3,000 – Unlimited
When earning money is this easy, why would you use any other card?
Make your Hometown Visa card your first choice every time.
*Qualified purchases do not include cash advances, balance transfers, convenience checks or returns.
- Earn a round trip ticket within the continental United States with as little as 22,500 points.
- Begin earning international travel with as little as 45,000 points for Mexico or 60,000 points for Europe.
- Enjoy a variety of cruises - including destinations in Alaska, Canada, Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, and the Panama Canal
Hotel Stays and Dining
- Use your points towards stays or dinner at Marriott and Hyatt Hotels and resorts.
- Hertz and National Car Rental rewards include upgrades for a little as 1,500 points or car rentals.
- Get vacation packages to destinations such as Branson, Orlando, New Orleans or other destinations.
- Earn gifts ranging from steak knives up to a 30 inch high definition television monitor, or even an ATV.
- Over 1,000 gifts to choose from, with redemption starting as low as 1,300 bonus points.
Every dollar in qualifying purchases minus returns (Net Purchases") that account holders ("You") charge to an eligible credit card account covered by this ScoreCard program ("Program") and that appears on your statement during the program period earns you one (1) Bonus Point ("Point") as provided for in these program rules. No points are earned for finance charges, fees, cash advances, convenience checks, foreign transaction currency conversion charges or insurance charges posted to your account.