Send money electronically to anyone in the United States.
From your neighbor across the street to your friend out-of-state, Popmoney can simplify the process of paying another person without the hassle of writing a check. The funds are electronically debited from your checking account and credited to the recipient's checking or savings account. Best of all—it is FREE!
To send money, you will need the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number. Once the recipient receives a text or email informing them you have sent money, they will need to confirm and the money is deposited to their account. Funds are usually received in one to three days after recipient confirms.
Send Funds Using Popmoney:
- Log on to Online Banking and click Bill Pay from the blue menu bar.
- Click [Popmoney].
- Select an existing recipient or add a new contact.
- Enter amount of the transfer.
- Select [Send Day].
- Select [Delivery Speed].
- Select [Pay from Account] (if applicable).
- Click [Continue].
- Review payment information.
- Click [Send Payment].