1.Launch the Hometown Banks app on your smart phone.
2. Select the "Deposits" tab.
3. Select "New Deposit."
4. Select the account you wish to deposit to and enter the amount of the deposit. Select "Continue."
5. The Mobile Deposit program's camera will open. Take a photo of the front of the check by clicking the camera icon at the bottom right of the screen. Be certain to get all four corners of the check within the corner makrs on the camera screen.
6. The photo you took will automatically open for review. If the image is unreadable or the check is not showing all four corners, press "Retake" at the bottom left of the screen. If the photo is clear and complete, select "Use Photo" at the bottom right of the screen.
7. Take a photo of the back of the check the same way you took a photo of the front.
8. Select "Retake" if you need to try again or select "Use Photo" if the image is clear and complete.
9. The amount of time to transmit the deposit will depend upon the speed and quality of your connection. If the transmission should fail for some reason or the deposit not be accepted you will receive a message that the deposit failed. If the deposit succeeds you will receive a confirmation message once the transmission is complete.
You will see a confirmation screen with the account number and the amount of the check. Select "Yes" to complete the deposit, or "No" to cancel.