Add certainty to your strategic plan, with cash that will be there when you need it. A certificate of deposit (CD) lets you plan ahead with confidence — giving you fixed-rate returns for the length of your term.
We offer higher rates on longer term CDs, terms ranging from 3 months up to 10 years. So you can proceed with confidence, knowing that your investment is certain to be there when you need it.
- Earn a higher return by locking in your funds
- Lock in a guaranteed return on your balance
- Terms range from 3 months up to 10 years
- No up-and-down markets or complicated investment choices
- Funds are FDIC insured up to $250,000
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- Renew your CD at the market rate at time of renewal
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
Looking for the assurance of complete FDIC Insurance protection? Look no further than the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service® (CDARS) provided by Your Hometown Community Bank. With complete FDIC Insurance available up to $50 million, why work with multiple banks when you can work with just one?
Simplify your FDIC-insured investments, with one banking relationship and one simple monthly statement. You will wish you had known about this sooner!
Please see your local Hometown Banker for specific CDARS terms and rates. The terms and rates listed below are for regular CD accounts only and do not apply to CDARS.