Set up alerts to receive real-time notifications of activity in your account(s).
Alert Services are available, upon request, to Business Online and Business Mobile Banking users.
This alert system offers a simple and intuitive real-time alert delivery process. Alerts can be received via email, text, online banking secure inbox and push notification.
The more common alerts like low balance, debits/credits to the account, etc. will help you monitor account activity. There are also alerts that are a great tool to help protect you against fraud, account takeover and identity theft.
Business Online Banking Alert Setup
- Log into our business online banking.
- Click [Enroll] and accept the terms & conditions.
- Click [Contact Options] to setup our email address and cell phone number.
- Click [Alert Options] and choose the alert template you want!
Business Mobile Banking Alert Setup
- Log into our business mobile banking app.
- Click the menu icon at the top right for both Apple and Android users.
- Click [Alerts] under settings.
- Turn on push notifications.
- Choose the account or security alert template you would like to receive.
- And turn on [Live Updates] to stay informed with the latest Mobile Banking news!
If you have any questions, feel free to Contact Us!