Home Equity Loans
Looking to begin a home improvement project, invest in your future, or consolidate debt? Access the equity in your home and get started today.
A home equity loan is a good solution if your borrowing need is a one-time event. You receive the requested funds in a one-time payout, and then pay the loan back on a fixed repayment schedule. If you desire greater borrowing flexibility, check out our flexible line of credit option.
- Funds can be used for almost any purpose
- Receive funds in one-time payout
- Pay back loan on fixed repayment schedule
- Variety of terms to fit your life stage
- Loan amount based on the equity in your home
- Interest may be tax-deductible*
*Consult a tax adviser.
- Line of Credit
If your borrowing need may be ongoing, a flexible home equity line of credit (HELOC) may be just what you are looking for. With a HELOC, you can advance funds on the line as you need them, up to a pre-determined credit limit.
- Competitively low interest rates
- Borrow funds as you need them
- Interest may be tax deductible*
*Consult a tax advisor.