Doug's Birthday Party Bash Mystery Trip
- October 23 & 24 Motor Coach Trip
- Departs Morton
- Those who 'RSVP' to this 'Invitation' will enjoy a party to remember! There will be Ice Cream, Cake, Surprises for YOU, (did we mention Ice Cream??)
- Includes 4 Meals: 1 Breakfast; 2 Lunches; 1 Dinner & Some Surprises. (Of course, ALL Gratuities are included, as well)
Club Members: $330pp Double, $385pp Single; Non-Club Members: $343pp Double, $400pp Single. $50pp. Deposit Due With Your Reservation; Balance Due: July23rd
- November 18 through 21 Motor Coach Trip
- Departs Morton — includes Goodfield and Bloomington pick-ups
- We will be traveling to Louisville, where we will stay at the Fabulous Galt House Hotel where you will stroll through the, Kalightoscope, a landscape consisting of larger-than-life lighted Holiday Sculptures inspired by ancient Chinese art.
- Your journey will take you through Candy Cane Village, including, Snow Fairy Castle, Peppermint Express Kiddie Train, a life-size Gingerbread House and many Gingerbread House contest entries and more. This will be a truly 'magical' experience guaranteed to put YOU in the CHRISTmas spirit. That's not all . . . you will have a unique lunch experience at the Troll Pub Under The Bridge, enjoy Colors of the Season Dinner Show, Derby Dinner Playhouse Performance and The Kentucky Show.
- There's more; we'll make a visit to the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, a truly memorable and most interesting visit from which you will not leave 'empty handed.' You want more? But of course . . . how about a trip to Churchill Downs, home of the Kentucky Derby? Here you will enjoy the museum, an inspiring video presentation, a trip down to the track and, to top it off, Reindeer Games ! A fabulous dining experience on the top (25th) floor of the Galt House in its revolving restaurant, the Rivue, will be our Farewell Dinner.
- On the way home, a "sweet" stop at Schimpff's Confectionery offer a tour of their museum and their candy making area. Seeing them create the sweet delights before your very eyes will be all it takes to wet your appetite for the delicacies available in their gift shop. This is a GREAT opportunity to purchase special treats for those special family members and friends on your CHRISTmas Gift List.
- (Includes 7 Meals: 3 Breakfasts; 1 Lunch; 3 Dinners & Some Surprises . . It IS CHRISTMAS, you know!!!)
Club Members: $760pp Double; $863pp Single; Non-Club Members: $790pp Double; $896pp Single. $50pp Deposit Due With Your Reservation; Balance Due: August 18th .
Extended Tour Operator Trip
- October 1 through 9
- This adventure includes Kilkenny Castle, a visit to Cobh (the last port-of-call of the ill-fated "Titanic," the Waterford Crystal Factory, Blarney Castle and the 'Blarney Stone' (pucker up), the Blarney Woolen Mills, the Ring of Kerry, Muckross House Museum, Adare and its charming thatched roof cottages, Limerick, the Cliffs of Moher, Connemara Marble Factory and of course, Dublin. Stay overnight in a genuine Irish Castle. At an arrival Reception you will enjoy the soothing music of an acclaimed Irish Harpist as you enjoy a welcome-to-Ireland drink and Irish Stew. We'll visit an authentic neighborhood Irish Pub where you will be entertained by local musicians, gathering for the sheer love of playing their ancestral songs.
- Contact Doug and Alison Robinson, (309) 370-1024 or e-mail Doug and Alison: email@example.com, with your questions or to receive a Flyer with the Itinerary for this memorable trip
Club Members: $3,790 pp Double; Non-Club Members: $3,915. Single: add $998. Includes Round Trip Air from Peoria, All Gratuities, most meals and a Souvenir Photo Memento Album